- practice throwing, catching and kicking
- pat the ball into the air and count how long it takes to float down to the ground
- tie a string to the balloon and take it for a walk
- blow up balloons of different colours to help your child learn their colours - can they catch the red one, find the blue one etc
- play peek-a-boo behind the balloon
- draw faces on a balloon and practice different emotions
Have fun! Be careful with balloons as uninflated balloons are a choking hazard. Don't blow up the balloon completely - if it isn't over inflated it is harder to burst.