- Reading books together and seeing which ones we can spot
- Matching pairs (using two sets of word flashcards - read as you turn over)
- Find the word (we printed a sheet with them on in a wall arrangement and coloured the bricks)
- Fishing (a paper clip added to the word flashcard and a magnet on a string for a rod) - read the word when you pull it out)
- Quick reading lists - list ten-twenty of the words in a list, how fast can you read them all correctly
We have started learning to spell them too - look out for a post on that next week!