Issued Date: 24th February 2009 For Immediate Release
Beanbag Fun to Learn Colours and Shapes
Learning Colours and Shapes is an essential part of a preschoolers learning as part of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
These sets of Colour and Shape Beanie Bags are a toy that makes learning fun. Children love the bright colourful bean bags which at about ten centimetres in size are ideal for small hands to manipulate and parents love the fact that they come in a drawstring cloth bag for easy storage. Previous customers have commented on the play value, longevity and quality of these items and their ability to withstand mucky fingers!
Some ideas to help children learn shapes and colours using the beanie bags:
- Put the bean bags in their storage bags and take turns to take one out and identify it
- Spread the bean bags out and see who can find a specified one first
- Match the bean bags to the same shape or colour flashcards or objects
- Identify colours or shapes by practicing throwing and catching - throw me the red one or catch the square one
## Ends ## 24th February 2009
1. For more details, contact Elaine Lambe: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Elaine’s website is: http://www.littlesheep-learning.co.uk/
3. Media information is available at: http://www.littlesheep-learning.co.uk/media_information.php
4. Photographs can be provided on request